Slouching Towards Oblivion

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

On Being Sensible About It



I'm a Bernie guy, and I'll go on being a Bernie guy, and even tho' Bernie's not gonna get the nomination, I want Bernie's ideas to become a solid part of the Democratic Party's platform, and if nothing I want to see happen actually happens, I'm still gonna show up and vote because there's a shitload of other people and issues on the ballot worth voting for - and if I think it's what I have to do to keep Trump out of the White House, I intend to shove a ginormous hunk of Limburger up each nostril so I can vote for Hillary.

There's no difference between Trump and Hillary? As long as you don't actually expect me to buy that crap, I'll go on refusing to believe you're that stoopid.

I will not be throwing a tantrum and talking myself into going along with something like "Fuck 'em - let's blow it all up".

Like the man said - any jackass can kick over a lantern and burn down the barn. That's not how we do things here.  Not yet anyway.

2 comments:

  1. absotively I also will be forever beholden to Bernie sanders for showing us that we can be Bold in our policies in our initiatives to invest in our people in our country for the betterment of everyone for the betterment of our country as a whole to be an example to the rest of the world that we can learn from our many mistakes and make amends to those we have hurt in our race to give those who have more than they need more than hey have now,,to harm those in other countries for the profit of companies who build to destroy instead of build for the future.....

    ReplyDelete