Slouching Towards Oblivion

Friday, July 30, 2010

Dear Mr President,

If you're looking for a Democrat with some balls, check out Mr Weiner from NY.

Maybe the Great Minds working in the Whitehouse put him up to it, but I've seen this guy before, and I'm thinkin' he knows how and when to do this all on his own. And I'm thinkin' this level of frustration is partly a result of some weakass shit from Raum Emmanuel and the Dem leadership.

Also too, this is exactly what you and Reid and Pelosi need to do; you need to make the Repubs stand up and vote NO every fucking day on every fucking thing you can come up with.

You ran on some pretty specific issues, and you got elected because 53% of us agreed with a lot of your positions. Put the whole agenda forward and make 'em all vote against every item.



Update
PS) I mentioned that you won the office with 53% support - I need you to stop trying to dig into the numbers to see if that support is hard or soft; or if it can be parsed into so many subsegments or whatever. I'm not Blanche Lincoln or Ben Nelson or any of those Congress Critters - you don't have to check with me 4 times a day like some 13-year-old on Facebook to be sure I'm with you. Just do the fucking job we sent you there to do, will ya!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment