Slouching Towards Oblivion

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Airport "Security"

Rightly rebranded "Security Theater".  I wonder how much Mike Chertoff is making from the contracts he's able to influence.  Now that he's done with the "public service" part of his career, he can safely get stinkin' rich by siphoning off a nice pile of taxpayer dollars - knowing that while there's still a real threat of terrorist attack, it's minuscule compared with the amount of money we're throwing at it.

Here's my suggestion:  You can opt out of the body scan, but by doing that, you automatically draw the pat down.  So my idea is that you could insist on a hetero-pat-down.  After all, how do I know the TSA guy isn't gay?  How do I know he isn't getting some kind of a cheap fantasy thrill from coppin' a feel off a stranger's junk?  If somebody has to rub up against my tender bits, I have to insist on having a woman do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment