Slouching Towards Oblivion

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Tell Me Sweet Lies

Another'n from Linda and Ann - from Adieu False Heart



Talk to me of love
tell me tender things once more
your beautiful speech
my heart doesn't get tired of listening to it
provided that you always
repeat those supreme words:
"I love you"

You know well
that deep inside me I don't believe any of them
but nonetheless I still want to
listen to those words which I adore
your voice with its caressing sounds
whispering tremulously
deludes me with its beautiful story
and despite myself, I want to believe in it

He's so sweet
my beloved treasure, he's a bit crazy
life is sometimes too bitter
if we don't believe in chimaeras
grief eases up quick
and consoles itself with a kiss
we heal the wound of our heart
with an oath which reassures it



No comments:

Post a Comment