Slouching Towards Oblivion

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

One Time On Michael Sam

Mostly, I don't care that Michael Sam came out because I don't care if he's gay, straight or other.

So I'll just do this one little post and be done with it.

The thing I find interesting is that the people who're willing to stand up and throw the the guy a little encouragement are (generally) people who stand behind what they say and aren't afraid to own their thoughts and actions.

While the ones who just wanna tear people down and fuck it all up - well, they do things from the shadows.  The tendency for them is that they don't use their real names.  They seem more than a little scared to come out in the open and let the rest of us see them for who they really are.

I have a basic test for everybody, and it consists of 2 questions.
1) Will you at least try to carry your end of the boat?
2) Can I trust you around my kids?

If I believe you can answer in the affirmative to both of those questions, then I don't care if you fuck frogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment