Slouching Towards Oblivion

Saturday, December 12, 2015

But She's Not (Completely) Wrong Either


Politicians lie?  Really?  I don't think I want to believe she's just recently come to realize this harsh truth.  I'd also like not to think she's another one of the jokers who just pop up out of nowhere, claiming they've never been "political" before, and then we find out she's been working for the county GOP back home for the last 3 years or whatever.

Anyway, somebody seems to be trying pretty hard to sell us on the idea that Ms DeLemus represents a kind of spontaneous political combustion - like we're rebooting The Tea Party rollout from years ago.  Dunno enough about that yet, so I'll just stand over here and watch for a while.

It does look a lot like monsters of the id, though.  And maybe it is.  And maybe I'm just still hoping it's something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment