Slouching Towards Oblivion

Monday, July 25, 2016

Well That Explains A Lot

I've spent some time calling "the GOP base" a lotta names.  Sorry not sorry.

One of my favorites has always been "Whiny-Butt Pussies" because seriously, when you listen to what they say - and to what their candidates and media darlings have to say - they're afraid of practically everything.

Immigrants and POC and Trade Deals and not having 37 guns (and believing they'll need lotsa guns to protect themselves from the hippies? wtf?) etc etc etc.  

Anyway, you name it, they're scared of it.

So it shouldn't have come as any kinda shock to me when they picked Donald Trump as their POTUS nominee, but I was pretty shocked.  I guess maybe I figured I was just indulging in a little name-calling, thinking I'd be cute and clever, but that deep down they weren't really that bad and I was just having some fun tweaking them. 

Oops.

So I was right all along(?)  Cuz Trump is pretty obviously the epitome of the Whiny-Butt Pussy (at least he plays it that way) - why would they not  pick him?



Like Alice, I give myself plenty of good advice - and it seems I'm always kinda lost anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment