The Christmas Letters
Monday, September 19, 2016
All of the guns in USAmerica Inc are owned by 22% of the total Adult Population of USAmerica Inc.
78% of the Adult Population is being told what we can and can't do about guns and gun violence and gun-related problems by the other 22%.
Gettin' pretty fucking tired of this Minority Rule bullshit.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Comments from humans are always welcome.
Post Comments (Atom)