Slouching Towards Oblivion

Monday, November 27, 2017

Today's WTF

Assuming we survive this full-on frontal assault against self-government (an obvious attempt to finish installing the mechanisms of USAmerica Inc) it's going to take a good long time to sort thru all the shit.

45* is:
  • a foul-mouthed pussy-grabbin' lyin' sack o' shit - supported by Evangelical Christians
  • a draft-dodging puffed-up tin-plated strutting martinet who claims the US military is hollow and ineffectual - supported by people in uniform almost across the board.
  • a NYC huckster who's in bed with Crooked Rentiers on Wall Street and Russian money launderers - supported by farmers and millions of other plain old work-a-day people who're the first to get fucked over by his "policy" choices
This confusion as to why the good people are still down with the clown is global.


The head of the Church of England, the archbishop of Canterbury, said in an interview on Sunday that he doesn't understand why President Trump enjoys such broad support among Christian fundamentalists. 

"There's two things going through my mind: do I say what I think, or do I say what I should say?" Justin Welby said in an interview with ITV. "And I'm going to say what I think."

"I really genuinely do not understand where that is coming from," he said of Trump's support among Christian fundamentalists.

No comments:

Post a Comment