Slouching Towards Oblivion

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Oy


A near-perfect example of how hard they're trying to convince us Cult45 is legit.

The effort to get us to think in terms of "the leader of the country is the country" is some seriously creepy Daddy State bullshit.

Notice also, they're trying to make it look like the Dems are being hypocritical, since they complained about Mitch McYertle's policy of blocking everything Obama wanted to do. The difference being that Obama intended (eg) to make Healthcare affordable and more accessible, while Repubs want to do just the opposite.

Both sides my ass

 

It never ceases to amaze me how they tell us they're doing things so very differently, while at the same time they insist they're just doing things according to the way things are always done around here.

A reply overheard on Twitter:

Hey Sarah, I'm a Democrat.
I served in Saudi Arabia '02, Iraq '05, Afghanistan '10 and Afghanistan '12.
At no time did I ever see you over there.
I never saw a Trump either.
Trump worked with Russia to undermine our democracy.
You're cool with it. We aren't. Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment