Slouching Towards Oblivion

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

John Oliver

The addiction treatment industry is dangerously unregulated. John Oliver explains why many rehab programs should incorporate more evidence-based care and carefully reconsider their doctor-to-horse ratio.

Makes me wonder if there are dots in need of connecting - something that would give us a clearer picture of a legalized system of Drug Cartels right here in USAmerica Inc.

  • Pharma
  • Prescribers
  • Insurance
  • Healthcare
  • Law Enforcement
  • Prisons
  • Lobbyists
  • Congress


I'm a capitalist because god's a capitalist.
I have to take in more calories than I need right this minute because I need a surplus of  energy in order to do the work required to get my next meal. I have to make some profit.

And I insist on appropriate regulation because god insists on appropriate regulation.
Without a properly functioning pancreas, my blood sugar goes wacky and I die.
Without a properly functioning brain stem, my heart rate goes wacky and I die.
...my body temperature
...etc etc etc

"Government Interference in the Free Market System" is what freed the slaves, dummy.

Every once in a while, we have to step up and save capitalism from the capitalists.

No comments:

Post a Comment