Slouching Towards Oblivion

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Breakin' It Down

Ana Kasparian, from The Youngs Turks, doing a fine job telling us what's up with the GOP freak-out over AOC.

BTW, I'm not a TYT fan, but in keeping with my search for "the real shit", I'm going to make note of whatever comes across as "the real shit".



And holy crap, what is it with "conservatives"? This Mr Reagan guy almost has to be a parody inside another parody. There's something about it that seems really off.

But maybe I'm just going with my own need to normalize. One of the main tenets of Daddy State manipulation is that "normal people" want very much for things not to be so shitty, and we end up thinking they can't possibly be so shitty that the rubes are going to take a Mr Reagan seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment