Slouching Towards Oblivion

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

The Big Four

Biden:
Obama redux, and a bigger heaping-er helping of "Repubs will come around if we just give 'em everything they want..."

This time for sure
Bernie:
"It's gonna take a revolution!"


Pete:
"We need new blood in Washington"


Warren:
"I'll put political pressure on McConnell, but I'll use executive action if necessary."


I don't know what will work. I don't know who will win it.

But it has to be very clear that every one of 'em would make a better POTUS than what we've got now, even if they took it as a part-time gig on weekends and holidays.

And I know that every one of the Dems can beat 45* like a dirty rug if we THE VOTERS don't get stoopid.

If we show up, we win. We've proved that 3 years in a row now. We win when we show up.

SO SHOW UP OR SHUT UP






No comments:

Post a Comment