Slouching Towards Oblivion

Monday, September 27, 2021

Question


I continue to get this junk because I've been known to go to the websites and troll his little "surveys".

And also too, it doesn't matter how often I "unsubscribe". I'm on the list and there's no escape.


Anyway, here's the question:
How exactly do you build a party by whittling it down to a tiny core of rabid true-believers?

"Addition by subtraction" is another bullshit concept being pimped by a conservative movement that's been built on very similar lies - like "Creative Destruction" and "Healthy Forests Initiative".

For Trump, I just can't see how this is about building anything but his donor base. As always, it's about bilking the rubes, which finances his plan to command a percentage of the hardcore GOP voters big enough to set himself up as King-Maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment