Slouching Towards Oblivion

Thursday, November 11, 2021

How Great I Art

Years ago, Google kicked me out of their Ad Sense deal because apparently someone was over-clicking, and they don't like that, and they won't listen to anything you have to say on the subject, and there's no appeal process - you're just outa there and fuck you.

A few months ago, I went back and flipped the Ad Sense switch just to see what's up, and holy crap, they let me back in. Which is why you may have noticed the ads between my posts these days.

So anyway, they sent me this little pat-on-the-head email:


I'm not in it for the money - obviously - but hey - 2 bucks is 2 bucks. And this 2 bucks is 2 bucks more than I made on this shit last month.

So thanks, loyal readers. I think I'll head on down to the Quik-Mart and get myself a very small coffee with my new-found wealth.

2 comments:

  1. Don't go all spend crazy Mike! You know how wealth changes people. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to keep it together. Thanks 💯

      Delete