Slouching Towards Oblivion

Monday, January 24, 2022

A Short Recap

Normally, I'd hang a big ol' caveat on this, because I'm not crazy about the dramatic treatment when reporting on these things. There's always that small voice in my head telling me, "Don't let someone's paranoid overstatement get you so het up you lose perspective and stampede off the cliff."

But there's also that little voice in the back of my head saying, "Yeah, but what if the spooky music and the glitchy visuals are an understatement, and it's not just bad, but really really bad? What then, Mr Cool?"

So today, I think a small caveat will do. We need to keep our heads, but we need to hear the alarms, and be very alert, and get ready for when the real shit pops - cuz there really is a whole big bunch of assholes right here in USAmerica Inc trying to make something pop. Something real, and something real bad.

MeidasTouch - A Coup In Plain Sight:

No comments:

Post a Comment