Slouching Towards Oblivion

Friday, April 22, 2022

Kevin McQarthy

... is a gutless wonder among gutless wonders. And try as he might to play that stoopid game of Newspeak, he just kinda sucks at it - like he kinda sucks at just about everything.

(translating): "That audio recording of my own exact words in my own voice is totally false and wrong. Only the biased liberal media would report on what I said, rather than relying on what my PR team says I said. To play my own words in my own voice to a TV audience is fake news at its worst."

Rachel last night, citing Jonathan Martin and Alexander Burns.


Kevin McCarthy is a straight-up flat-out bald-faced fuckin' liar.

And can we stop a minute to notice the audio starts with a reference to a previous conversation of the 25th Amendment?

While there's never an overwhelming surplus of honesty flowing from our government, it has to be acknowledged that these Republicans have created a kind of black hole that tries to suck in every tiny particle of truth while emitting a steady stream of pure low-grade bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment