Slouching Towards Oblivion

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Today's Beau

Justin King - Beau Of The Fifth Column

Stochastic Terrorism has found a safe space in the GOP.


And here's the ad:

(It's been removed from Facebook - still waiting for YouTube et al to make the call.)


First - "the enemy without and the enemy within" - so am I supposed to be surprised that purists are turning on each other, trying to out-pure each other? That's exactly where this shit always ends up.

"Everybody's a RINO except you and me, and I'm beginning to wonder about you."

Always.

Second, this kinda shit isn't intended solely to purify the cult by expelling all but the true believers. It's a threat directed at everybody else too - "You will obey, or we will kill you."

My standard reply:
Here I am, asshole - come and get me. But you better kill me quick and kill me twice, cuz I'm comin' over that gun, and I'm gonna kick your fuckin' guts out.

No comments:

Post a Comment