Slouching Towards Oblivion

Saturday, November 19, 2022

On Appearances

Merrick Garland gets slammed for being a Caspar Milquetoast kinda guy, and that's certainly how he seems to show up.

I'm thinking the guy is no wimp, and I could certainly be wrong, but I'm fairly sure Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols would back me up - if they weren't dead because of Mr Garland's meticulous i-dotting and t-crossing that is.


Once upon a time, I was street racing on Speer Boulevard in Denver, having a pretty good night, when this beat down old '63 Falcon pulled up along side of me, and wanted to have a go. I nodded - very sure I could shut this turkey down.

The light turned green, and yes, as you may anticipated, that crappy-lookin' Flacon blew my doors off.

That crummy little Ford - with the crumpled left rear quarter panel, and the mismatched doors, and the partial grey primer paint scheme - that was what we called a "sleeper".

Merrick Garland vs Foghorn Leghorn

No comments:

Post a Comment