Slouching Towards Oblivion

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Not The Same

If liberals spoke in the conservative vernacular:

They're called "entitlements" because I'm entitled to them. I earned them. They're mine.
So keep your fucking hands off my Social Security and Medicare. Because I will defend what's mine by any means necessary. And yes, that includes blowing your fool head off with the gun you insist I have every right to own, and to use as I see fit - especially in defense of me and mine, against a tyrannical plutocracy.

So don't fuck with my Social Security or my Medicare. It won't end well for you. I promise.

To be sure, I'm not going to shoot anybody, but this is the kind of crap we hear from "conservatives" practically all day every day, while pretty much never hearing anything like it from "the left".

But somehow, the Press Poodles have decided the nation is deeply divided - and of course equally divided - because of "the extremes on both sides".



No comments:

Post a Comment