Slouching Towards Oblivion

Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Oy


I hate giving Trump any oxygen, but he's like a disease - if you don't keep an eye on it, it's more likely to get worse.

Anyway, here he is with his post-arraignment remarks, playing all the hits - because the prick never has any new material.

Some "highlights"
  • "They can't beat us at the ballot box ...", says the guy who got beat by 7 million votes at the ballot box
  • Classified documents are automatically declassified when the president takes them home with him
  • Alvin Bragg is the criminal
  • "Perfect phone call" - a good example of a untrue truth. It was "perfect" because he didn't really say anything out in the open that was patently incriminating
KUSI - Sand Diego


Paraphrasing:
  • I'm going to throw all the shit at you all at once, so there's no way for you to unpack and rebut
  • Everything I don't like - anyone who disagrees with me, even if they were once my bestest good buddy - it's all part of the Radical Leftist Conspiracy that's out to get me
  • Without me, you're all fucked

No comments:

Post a Comment