Slouching Towards Oblivion

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Got It All In

The big move home to Colorado proceeds apace.

My youngest helped me pack all my shit in Charlottesville - helped me drive out here too - and his big brother helped me move it all from the PODS thingie into what seems like a very tiny apartment. (it's not all that bad, but I'm still going to call it Hovel III - it's got some issues)

Anyway, it's all inside, and now I'm attempting to disprove one of the basic tenets of physical science, ie: You can't reduce volume by rearranging mass.


I got the internet and the TV up and runnin' tho' - I'll call that a partial win.

So now that I've been thru a dozen or so items on a punch list that shouldn't be my fuckin' job, all I have to do is to figure out if I can do something about the Smoker Stench in a 50-year-old apartment that seems not to have had its duct work cleaned for at least half that time.

Yeehaw and away we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment