Slouching Towards Oblivion

Monday, August 28, 2023

Bad Thoughts


Making wild claims about 'false flag' attacks is all the rage these days, so yeah, I'll go there.

If I'm a Wagner Group 2nd tier commander with high hopes and obsessive ambitions, maybe I'm a little peeved about Prigozhin wimping out on the whole uprising thing, making a deal for himself and basically leaving me just kinda hangin' around with my dick in my hand.

So I'm a trusted guy, and I can get somebody to monkey with the airplane - or I can get my hands on a spare S200 SAM that's just kinda laying around (and that's not as weird as it sounded when I ran it thru my head just now - not in Russia). Anyway, maybe I set it up to fuck Prigozhin, knowing everybody will blame Putin, so I can stoke the rebellion and have my shot at playing in the big leagues. (?)

Unlikely, I know. But look at how any of this shit is going and tell me it's impossible.


No comments:

Post a Comment