Slouching Towards Oblivion

Friday, September 29, 2023

Random Quote(s)


I'm almost done with "The Second" - which is the kind of real history that assholes like Ron DeSantis won't allow to be taught.

And guess what - not teaching kids the real history of USAmerica Inc is not a new thing.

I think I may have cause to raise a class action suit against the Jefferson County School System of the 60s and 70s. Which I thought did pretty fucking great by me - and they didn't. Not by a long shot.

None of this was taught in any of the many American History classes I took - and I had every right to expect that my teachers would let me know about it.

I will never not be pissed off about this.

"It is impossible to be unarmed when your blackness is the weapon that they fear."

No comments:

Post a Comment