Slouching Towards Oblivion

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

A Change Gotta Come

Trump always seems only about half prepared - at best.

And this looks like somebody carrying a lot of heavy baggage - like he got some more bad news not long before he had to go on.

Either that or he's just got too much to do. A guy who's never really worked at anything but polishing his own apple is not likely to respond well to the kind of workload he's probably got now.

And if what I'm hearing is right - that he's got handlers who're pushing him to do some actual politicking, and stick to a schedule (which doesn't include hanging out in his jammies until 10 or 11 every morning) - we could see that jerk stroke out in a relative hurry.

I can't say truthfully that I don't wish him harm, and I can't say truthfully that I do myself proud thinking I want to see him buried.

This whole thing sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment