Jun 14, 2024

Today I Learned

... a little about Prosopometamorphopsia.

And I'm gonna go out on my speculation limb and link it to certain effects of LSD.

I never had a bad trip - possibly because what I thought was acid, was just some speed with a little arsenic thrown in for color (how the fuck would I know? I was 19, and we were buying that shit for $35 per 100).

But anyway, I know people who reported some bad experiences, one of which was seeing people's faces melt, or watching their own faces melt when they made the mistake of looking in a mirror while tripping. Dumbass - I told you not to do that.

Like I said - speculation.

But still - your brain is a pretty powerful thing.

It can make you see things that aren't there, and it can make you not see things that are.


No comments:

Post a Comment