Slouching Towards Oblivion

Monday, August 13, 2012

God Love Hillary

Sometimes the "fun" gets outa hand, and we end up with bad shit about hookers and Secret Service guys.  But most of the time, we get to be a little amazed at what a natural Mrs Clinton seems to be at certain things - like running the State Dept.  Can you really imagine Willard's appointee (probably John Bolton) in this scenario?  It ain't pretty.

I've adopted a strict No-Legacy, No Dynasty policy, so I'm totally against supporting anybody named Kennedy or Bush or Clinton - but dang.  There are times I'm tempted to think I backed the wrong guy in 2008.


Quick little note:  I get the feeling whoever put this up was trying to make Madam Secretary look bad - FAIL imho.


So I guess, it's kinda hard to be that engaged; and a whole lot harder if you try to fake it for the camera.  Seems pretty real to me.  And it makes me miss the "Old Hillary" from about 1993 - the one who used to talk about "the politics of meaning".

No comments:

Post a Comment