Slouching Towards Oblivion

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Sermonization

Short and sweet, but I guess I should start with - Fuck you, NSA.


And Mr Obama - you could do with a little fuck you too.  I know; you have to say hardass things in a hardass way because sometimes you have to be a hardass.  I get it, but c'mon - you know for a plain fact that FISA's a joke and NSA is part of the biggest boondoggle ever because Security Nation is a good 80% theater.

We've got at least 16 'agencies' (that we're allowed to know of) scattered over god knows how many states, along with half-a-hundred Beltway Bandits filled with high-quality 'talent' like Eddie Snowden, soaking up jillions of dollars that they don't have to account for, doing shit in our names that we don't even get to know about.  What the fuck, bubba?

Gangbusters my ass - that whole conglomerated outfit belongs in Uncle Dub's barn with Mickey and Judy and a budget just big enough to cover the homemade costumes and finger paint for the scenery.

Fuck this shit.  It's Sunday - I'm goin' fishin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment