Slouching Towards Oblivion

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Today's Religious Fanatics


Y'know, when I look at Islam in terms of maturity, I think it's more or less fair to say they're at about the same stage of development now as the Christianists were at in about the 14th century.  So really, it just happens to be the Islamists' turn to be kinda nutty right now.  I'm sure we'll be getting back to raping 10-year-old alter boys, and dropping bombs on imprisoned civilians, and shooting certain OB/GYNs in no time at all - be patient.

And I realize I'm doing this in a cheap and superficial way, but then again, I'm not the one flying airplanes into buildings and running around in some desert shithole playing Ali Baba and the 40 Fuck Wads, and then pretending I'm doing it all because I'm so deeply devoted to showing god's love for his children.

So I just wanna say first that I stand with anybody willing to go out on a limb to point out how monumentally stoopid all this religious crap is.

And second: 


Fuck you guys.  Come and get me.  Assholes.









No comments:

Post a Comment