Slouching Towards Oblivion

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

That Rubio Spot

Senator Big Gulp is trying so hard.

(This is the one that features a skyline shot of a Canadian city - oops)


Look, Marco, only one guy's allowed to be Ronald Reagan and that guy's been dead for a dozen years; almost a quarter of your life.  You gotta hitch up your short little pants, buckaroo.  Walking around in Daddy's shoes was pretty darn cute for a while, but it's time to stop pretending and start doing for yourself.  

I guess I'd just like to give you a knowing smile and send you out into the big beautiful world with a pat on the head - but I'm afraid your hair would break and I'd get slivers in my hand and it'd be a big mess and - well, just go on ahead, little man.  

But seriously, stop pimpin' Reagan's corpse like that; it's just kinda gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment