Slouching Towards Oblivion

Thursday, September 29, 2016

A Trump Story



The anecdote is a powerful illustration for your narrative, although it can be a very misleading thing in direct debate (see Logical Fallacy - Anecdote).  But when the stories are common to the point of being legion, there's more than some probability that we've got a real problem.   And these stories are so common, even I know a guy who did some sub-contracting on The Taj Mahal, and got fucked over by Donald Trump.

Trump is the perfect example of a business ethic that says "I get to promise you whatever it takes to make the deal, but when it comes to paying the invoices that I contracted for, I intend to do only what my lawyers can't keep the law from forcing me to do at gunpoint."

When the guys at the top have their spats, and it gets expensive, and they need money to settle - guess who gets squeezed?

I worked with guys like Trump my whole career.  I watched two of the best companies ever get swamped by the shit that follows these malignant slugs like plague follows rats.

This Trump guy is weak and cheap - he has no soul and no honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment