Slouching Towards Oblivion

Thursday, January 05, 2017

FYI

Mitch McConnell says "the American people won't tolerate obstruction...".  

Now, I'm not completely stoopid (kinda, sometimes, but not completely), and while my memory isn't all that photographic, I'm not a fucking goldfish either, so my first reaction is "The fuck I won't".

But it's good to remember also that when a Repub says "the American people", he's referring to the 23% of the GOP crazies that make up the Radical Right - people he can count on to show up whenever he whistles.

So we gotta push back - loudly and publicly - it's important to let our "leaders" know what we think, and one quick and easy delivery system for that feedback is to tweet at them.  So here's an infographic listing all the Twitter handles of the US Senators sitting on the Judiciary Committee.


Hammer 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment