Slouching Towards Oblivion

Saturday, November 04, 2017

Today's Tweet



We've all been suckered with this kinda shit once or twice.



I see comments online about how Hillary's this horrible Neo-Liberal bank bitch who emulates Henry Kissinger to the point where it's hard not to think she might have a dick, etc etc etc.

And I've heard that Bernie's a totally misogynistic asshole faggot who made regular trips to Havana so he could give Castro a blow job, and learn more about stealing tax dollars while masquerading as an "Independent" - that fucking Commie mole...

...and blah blah fucking blah.

It's trite and stale and clichéd, but this is good ol' fashioned Divide-n-Conquer.

I have to start by assuming the extreme hyperbole that comes thru (regarding Hillary vs Bernie eg) is designed to keep me isolated from somebody I should be making common cause with.  If I'm less inclined to think he's a complete jerk for supporting that misogynistic Commie faggot, I'm less likely to dig in my heels and blindly support the Neo-Liberal bank bitch.

I'm not mewling about Can't We Just Get Along. And I'm not running for the shelter of Both-Sides - but if we wanna get anywhere...


Working towards the election - no matter how it's going for you personally - chop wood and carry water.

After the election - no matter how it turned out for you personally - you chop the wood and you carry the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment