Slouching Towards Oblivion

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Jeff Flake

Good, Senator, but y'know what?  Pick a cliché:

  • Put up or shut up 
  • Step up or step aside 
  • Put your money where your mouth is



One of the things that bugs the fuck outa me about this is that it's so little traction. Seems like he's saying some important things, and it also seems like the Press Poodles oughta be picking it up and running with it.

The other thing is that Mr Flake continues to vote for the policies that give 45* the "wins" he needs to let him keep doing the shitty things Mr Flake wants him to stop doing.

So I don't wanna just shit on Flake's attempts (honest, I don't), but if he wants any of it to stick, he has to make it plain - "I'm not going along with that asshole in the White House until  or unless he gets real, and I'm not doing anything the Republican Caucus wants me to do until they stop being the same kinda assholes as that asshole."

No comments:

Post a Comment