Slouching Towards Oblivion

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Fine, But


Hillary was such a lousy candidate it only took the entire RNC and the FBI and Wikileaks and the Russian government and 25 years of shit dropped on her by the Wingnuts to "beat" her even though she got 3 million votes more than the guy who came 2nd.

And look, kids - I'm not crazy about her either. But my first choice didn't get the nomination, so I went with the least bad. Which is what you do.

And please don't give me shit about how great Bernie is. He was my first choice because he was the least bad during the primaries.

When the Democrats "conspire" to nominate a Democrat, you can color me unsurprised.

  • Bernie got played
  • He knew it goin' in
  • He registered as a Dem
  • He played 'em back
  • He lost
  • You don't get everything you want

Can we just get past all that shit now?

No comments:

Post a Comment