Slouching Towards Oblivion

Monday, October 08, 2018

What Up Widdat?

NSFW

This one came over the toobz today from a coupla different places.


Seems to me, as hung up as we are on trying to run this joint down the middle, we oughta see just as many of these coming from "the other side", shouldn't we?

I mean, if we're stuck in this tribal struggle and both sides are firmly entrenched, locked in some kind of tit-for-tat exchange, we should see fire from the other side.

We hear Cult45 - kinda all the time - railing about violence coming from "the left" and what a hellscape America is becoming because the Dems have allowed rampaging bands of illegal immigrant MS13 monsters and blah blah blah.

Shouldn't there be plenty of video on that shit? The same as there's practically never a day goes by that we don't see some white jagoff raggin' on brown people?

I don't check Breitbart a lot, but I check. Same with Fox Nation and some others. What am I missing?


No comments:

Post a Comment