Slouching Towards Oblivion

Friday, March 29, 2019

It Rolls Downhill


In keeping with Cult45's leadership on such things (cough*Puerto Rico*cough), may I just say this about the folks in Nebraska who are struggling to deal with some pretty bad shit because of the floods - because of the long-predicted effects of Climate Change - because of Anthropogenic Global Warming - because they've spent years deciding to do nothing about it:


Fuck 'em - they didn't vote for my guys - they didn't vote for my agenda - so fuck 'em - right thru the eyeballs - just - fuck 'em.

That's how we do it now, right?

1 comment:

  1. In Toronto, we had an MP, (Member of Parliament), Conservative, who refused to help a constituent because, quote "Why should I help you, You didn't vote for me?" Yeah, secret ballots my ass. It got squat play in the media.

    ReplyDelete