Slouching Towards Oblivion

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Not Fun

So this wasn't fun at all, but I wanted to see what we might expect to come from the dark side of the botweb, so I engaged this - whatever this is - on Twitter.

I'm convinced this "guy" is a bot, and it was set to troll me to a certain degree and when the algorithm crapped out, it moved on. It replied to me 8 times, never with anything but memes and the one "cartoon" clip tweeted by James Woods.

Be advised - these are pretty awful. And not surprising, they have that old familiar ring to it. 

ie: "I kinda actually hate women because they're a little threatening since I'm still a little hung up with my mommy issues, so I have to pretend that her sexuality is the only thing any woman really has going for her, etc."

You were warned - here we go.























4 comments:

  1. You need better quality trolls Mike. That one only gets a weak, sad, poop rating at most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy, ain't it?
      Oh, the things I do for this silly little blog.

      Delete
  2. Man, where do you find these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some "guy" on Twitter replied with all this in about 5 rounds. I never got any text - just memes. From an account that fits the bot profile almost perfectly. ie: User name was all numbers, only a handful of follows, etc.
      Almost impossible for it to be an actual human.
      As for the pix, there's no telling where that shit comes from.

      Delete