Slouching Towards Oblivion

Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Calling (out) All Republicans

Maybe Gabe Sterling has ambitions beyond his current post, but maybe he's just a guy who's sick to death of the kinda shit we've had to put up with from a "president" and his asshole enablers in positions of power across the country.

And yes, maybe the Gabe Sterlings of the rank-n-file GOP should've been standing up to these jerks all along. Cuz this looks like a great example of the valid criticism of a party that seems content with looking the other way - on anything - as long as the shit doesn't splatter too much on them.

ie: "I wasn't all that worried - none of the shitty policies really mattered because nobody I know personally was being hurt - but then Trump turned on me and now I'm forced to say something, and I can only hope the rubes will help me rationalize my refusal to act before this."

The well of Republican depravity has no bottom.





1 comment:

  1. Gabe was sooooo close to being self aware. So close.

    ReplyDelete