Slouching Towards Oblivion

Thursday, September 09, 2021

A Joke


A nun heads off to work one morning, and passes another nun who says to her, "I see you got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning", and walks on by.

The nun is a bit confused, but ventures on.

As she's passing several of her students at the school where she teaches, one of the kids says, "Hello, Sister - looks like you got up on the wrong side of the bed today."

The nun gets the same comment several more times, and when she's finally headed out the door at the end of the day, she encounters Mother Superior who begins, "Oh my, Sister..."

The nun loses her patience and snaps, "Don't you dare tell me it looks like I got up on the wrong side of the bed!"

"No, dear", says the older nun, "I was just wondering why you're wearing the bishop's shoes".

No comments:

Post a Comment