Slouching Towards Oblivion

Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Russians Speak Out

Given that it's dangerous for people to speak their minds, it would seem everyday Russians are feeling a lot more confident in voicing criticism, or maybe Mr Putin has put the word out that it's OK to shit-talk the war now - because he needs cover for when he finally calls it off.

He can say, "Look at me - I'm listening to my people - I'm doing what all great Russian rulers have always done - I'm being all wise and magnanimous and shit."

"And oh, by the way, here's a list of generals and politicians and other traitors to the cause, who stabbed us in the back - so they'll be sent to the gulags. And gosh, I hope they don't have some unfortunate accidents befall them - soon."



"There will be only Putin left in his bunker."

No comments:

Post a Comment