Jun 30, 2024

Today's Reddit


BTW, I'm really glad to have been (like most everybody else) totally wrong about Ukraine's chances.

And I remember a couple of instances that made me believe Ukraine wouldn't just survive - they could win the fuckin' thing.

Less than 2 weeks into it, the story broke about somebody's Baba taking down a Russian drone with a jar of pickled tomatoes.


You don't fuck with Baba.

And you don't fuck with Baba's kin.

🇺🇦 soldier returning to ‘normal’ / civilian life bursts into tears after being at yhr front
byu/ibloodylovecider inukraine

Now hold on there - wait just a gosh darn minute.

You're tellin' me Ukraine is a place where people get together and - like - try to take care of each other? Huh - I wonder if we could get that to catch on here in USAmerica Inc. Sounds kinda nice.

Слава Україні
Героям слава
Свобода знаходить шлях
🇺🇸🌎🌏🌍❤️🇺🇦

No comments:

Post a Comment